The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Welcome to Hogwarts role play. You can have loads of fun here. Just remember... The third floor is off limits...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Bean's Characters... AGAIN
Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 pm by Loony, Loopy Lovegood

» New Mods! YAY!
Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:22 pm by Loony, Loopy Lovegood

» Sorella's characters
Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:24 am by Sorella

» My first, Needs Accepting
Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:38 am by Emzink

» Trying to Study - Open
Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 am by Emzink

» Six Sentence rule
Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm by Emzink

» Charms Lessons
Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm by Cherryb0mb

» Charms Class registration
Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:50 am by Emzink

» House Points/Cup/Quiddich
Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 pm by Cherryb0mb

Top posters
Emzink
Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] Vote_lcapWelcome All Hufflepuff [Open] Voting_barWelcome All Hufflepuff [Open] Vote_rcap 
Cherryb0mb
Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] Vote_lcapWelcome All Hufflepuff [Open] Voting_barWelcome All Hufflepuff [Open] Vote_rcap 
Tabro
Skye
Loony, Loopy Lovegood
Song Bird
Merlin
Tye
libby
Imani Weasley

Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noxi

Noxi

Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open]   Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Noxi was standing in the common room smiling. She was the Hufflepuff perfect and she was excited to see everyone else. Her eyes were sparkling while she cleaned up making sure everything was straight. Flopping down in a corner chair she smiled. This was goong to be a good year. Picking up a book she read quietly." This is going to be great I just know it."
Back to top Go down
Emzink
Admin
Emzink

Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Umm Hello?   Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:02 pm

I stepped in quietly. "Umm, Hello? This is the Hufflepuff common room, Right?" I mumbled. I had so far been to the girl's lavatry, the Quiddich field and it was all a Fifth years Fault! He sent me on a wild goose chase.
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterfun.rpg-board.net

Welcome All Hufflepuff [Open]
Page 1 of 1