The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Welcome to Hogwarts role play. You can have loads of fun here. Just remember... The third floor is off limits...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Bean's Characters... AGAIN
Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 pm by Loony, Loopy Lovegood

» New Mods! YAY!
Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:22 pm by Loony, Loopy Lovegood

» Sorella's characters
Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:24 am by Sorella

» My first, Needs Accepting
Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:38 am by Emzink

» Trying to Study - Open
Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 am by Emzink

» Six Sentence rule
Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm by Emzink

» Charms Lessons
Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm by Cherryb0mb

» Charms Class registration
Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:50 am by Emzink

» House Points/Cup/Quiddich
Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 pm by Cherryb0mb

Top posters
Emzink
Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) Vote_lcapInventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) Voting_barInventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) Vote_rcap 
Cherryb0mb
Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) Vote_lcapInventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) Voting_barInventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) Vote_rcap 
Tabro
Skye
Loony, Loopy Lovegood
Song Bird
Merlin
Tye
libby
Imani Weasley

Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabro

Tabro

Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) Empty
PostSubject: Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)   Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Justin began working by finding the smallest apple in the kitchens. After that, he went to the Potion's room to begin. His past inventions had all failed, but he never gave up.

This particular invention he was hoping for was interesting. It combined 2 of his favorite things... Potions, and Inventing.

He used the switch-knife he had found, to slowly hollow out the stiff apple. It was okay to be in the lab after-hours, because he had asked the teacher if he could work in here, and use his supplies. He would be able to work in peace in the dungeons.

That is why he was surprised, when he heard footsteps outside of the door.

Last edited by Tabro on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: Re: Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)   Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:09 pm

I was wandering the school when I heard someone in the potions classroom. I decided to take a peek. I rarely say anyone in that classroom after class. Most people wern't very fond of potions. Don't ask me why, I didn't know.

I walked into the classroom when I saw a boy in there, hollowing out an apple.
Back to top Go down
Tabro

Tabro

PostSubject: Re: Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)   Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Justin looked up, confused by the sound. "Could I help you?" he said, slowly pulling out his wand. It would not have been the first time someone had gone out of their way to pick on him, and it wouldn't be the last either.

Last edited by Tabro on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: Re: Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)   Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Matalia felt her cheeks go red. well this was awkward she thought. "Er. I um, I didn't mean to uhm. I was just looking. I mean, I was just seeing what someone was d- Erm. Nothing." She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Tabro

Tabro

PostSubject: Re: Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)   Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:31 am

"Sorry," started James, "Just umm... usually when someone's down here other than me, it's to uh.. umm... just." James gave up on that. He put his wand into his pocket, and couldn't help thinking of the last time he had talked to a girl other than Arina, his sister. "Do you want to sit down, I guess?"

Smooth, thought James to himself, Real Smooth.
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: Re: Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)   Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:46 pm

"No thanks, I'm fine." She said. Natalia thought back at the last time she actually talked to a boy. Of course, she liked talking with others. Making conversation, but she never really talked to guys.

"So, what are you doing there?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tabro

Tabro

PostSubject: Re: Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)   Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:01 pm

"Just, uh, inventing." he said, "Kind of a pass-time." He continued hollowing out the apple, although his mind was far further than just his invention. He was thinking of everything, as he usually did. Everything and nothing at once.

He could have hollowed the apple with a simple wave of his hand, but he liked doing things the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Emzink
Admin
Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)   Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:50 pm

I opened the door loudly and marched in. My parents said potions was not a class they enjoyed as kids, and I should take usefull classes like"Muggle studies."
I noticed a couple of kids talking and I could have been more polite but I said,"Where's the Potions professer? I thought first and second years had to be supervised when they played with their chemistry sets." I teased studenst about their ages because I was old enough to do so, and rather tall.
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterfun.rpg-board.net
Tabro

Tabro

PostSubject: Re: Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)   Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:09 am

"I'm 3rd year, for your information," started Justin, he HATED bullies, "and I have permission from professor Tabs." Justin put down the apple and knife, standing as he did so. "Professor Tabs is currently in Homemade on business, I can speak for him. What do you need?"
Justin wasn't sure what he wanted, but he thought he probably wouldn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Emzink
Admin
Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)   Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:43 am

"Bah, I'll find another professer to talk to."I grumbled. I took one last look around and then scowled. "Later." I stepped out moodily.
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterfun.rpg-board.net
Tabro

Tabro

PostSubject: Re: Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)   Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:34 am

"Did you know him?" said Tony looking at the girl. It was quite obvious he was annoyed about something, and he didn't really care to find out. Something about the way he walked out gave him the feeling he was going to have to confront him again. He hated this feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)   Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Inventing like always. (Open: Let's get this RP started!)
Page 1 of 1