The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Welcome to Hogwarts role play. You can have loads of fun here. Just remember... The third floor is off limits...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Bean's Characters... AGAIN
Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 pm by Loony, Loopy Lovegood

» New Mods! YAY!
Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:22 pm by Loony, Loopy Lovegood

» Sorella's characters
Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:24 am by Sorella

» My first, Needs Accepting
Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:38 am by Emzink

» Trying to Study - Open
Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 am by Emzink

» Six Sentence rule
Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm by Emzink

» Charms Lessons
Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm by Cherryb0mb

» Charms Class registration
Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:50 am by Emzink

» House Points/Cup/Quiddich
Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 pm by Cherryb0mb

Top posters
Emzink
Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) Vote_lcapCherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) Voting_barCherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) Vote_rcap 
Cherryb0mb
Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) Vote_lcapCherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) Voting_barCherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) Vote_rcap 
Tabro
Skye
Loony, Loopy Lovegood
Song Bird
Merlin
Tye
libby
Imani Weasley

Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherryb0mb

Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) Empty
PostSubject: Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)   Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) Hanna-marin-mobile-wallpaper

Name: Shay Rose Wilson
Age/Birthday:Born 11 January 1995
Blood Type: Pureblood
Family: Alice Wilson (mother) Kaedon Wilson (Father)
Years at Hogwarts:2
History: Shay was born in London England to two wizards. Kara and Michael Wilson. Her parents were rich, and were wonderful wizards. She wasn't as famous as Harry Potter, but still well known. SHe went to school like other kids, but she was always the star student. When she was 11, she was sent off to Hogwarts to learn the art of wichcraft.
Physical Appearance: Shay has blonde wavy hair and dark green eyes with a hazel lining. She is around 5'10 in height. She is bit pale, she just needs a bit of time in the sun. She is about 105 LBS. She wears contacts in place of glasses.
Personality: Shay is... a rather outgoing and optimistic person. Even though she is very, very hardworking, she manages to find time to socialize with others. Some call her 'Hermoine Granger take 2.' Even though she looks up to the heroine, she does not like to be compared to others and likes to take up her own way of doing things. On the other hand, she is very cunning and tends to manipulate people into doing things she wants them to do.
Wand Wood: Cherrywood(?)
Wand Core: Pheonix Hair
Wand Lenth: Around 10 inches.
Pet: Sapphira, a snowy owl.
Talents: Charms and anything that involves an equasion.
Preferred House: Ravenclaw or Slytherin
Other:Play-by is Ashley Benson.

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:40 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: WIP.    Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) Brunette-cute-fashion-girl-green-Favim_com-241230
|ASHLEIGH|RENESMEE|ALIOTO|
I'm myself. I don't need your judgement.

Name: Ashleigh Renesmee Alioto
Age/Birthday: Age 25. Born June 4th
Blood type: Pureblood
Family: Mary Alioto (mother) and Jordan Alioto (father)
Brief History: Ashleigh was born into a wizard family as an only child. She had a pretty normal childhood and knew about the wizarding world from birth. She was sent to Hogwarts at age 11 and graduated with top marks in her class. She also went to a mortal university called 'Oxford' and graduated with a bachelor's degree recently.
Physical Appearance: Ashleigh has long brown hair and caramel eyes. She is rather towards the slim side and likes to keep it that way. She is normally seen wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and converse like every other young adult out there these days. She is around 100-105 lbs. And stands at around 5'5.
Personality: Ashleigh likes to do things her own way and doesn't like to be bossed around. Most of the time, she won't care about what you tell her to do. Much less how to do thigs. But in the end, she gets things done perfectly. I guess some people are lucky that way.
Wand Wood: Hawthorne Wood
Wand Core: Phoenix Hair
Wand Length: 10 inches.
Pet: An owl named Adeline
Talents: Charms
House When They Were at Hogwarts: Ravenclaw
Other: Don't use the playby or I'll kill you. I bothered to look for one.

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)   Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) Tumblr_lf3r5sQHsQ1qe8yooo1_500

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)   Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) Emily1

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

CHERRY'S MINION NUMERO 5
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)   Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:43 pm

CHERRY'S MINION NUMERO 6
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)   Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:43 pm

CHERRY'S MINION NUMERO 7
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

CHERRY'S MINION NUMERO 8

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)   Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:44 pm

REALTIONSHIP STATUSES OF CHERRY'S MINIONS

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)   Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:45 pm

CHERRY'S INACTIVE MINIONS

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)   Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:45 pm

CHERRY'S DEAD MINIONS

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)   Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:44 pm

OTHER
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)   Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:49 pm

OTHER
Back to top Go down
Emzink
Admin
Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)   Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Shay Rose Wilson has been accepted and put in Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterfun.rpg-board.net
Tabro

Tabro

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)   Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:28 pm

New girl, is... ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)   Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherry's Charrie's (Needs acceptance.)
Page 1 of 1